Instructions to book a hotel room
- If you have not enrolled yourself in the event yet, make your registration by clicking here and access your account. If your registration has already been made, go to My Account.
- Once your registration is complete in "My Account", new options will appear, including "My Hotel".
- In your central screen you will see the list of available hotels, with all the information regarding the hotels, such as rate, check-in and check-out, internet, etc. Choose the hotel of your preference and click on the icon:
- Fill out the fields with the required information. In the "Comments" field, include everything you think might be necessary. E.g.: the need of a crib, gluten restriction, high floor preference, apartment without carpet, etc.
- Click on the icon:
- You can view your pre-reservation now, as well as a travel agent from our team. Both of you will receive an e-mail informing that your reservation has been made and you have 48 hours to make the payment.
- If everything is correct with your pre-reservation, you can proceed with the payment by clicking on the icon:
- Fill out the details of your credit card into the system and if the payment is authorized you will receive a voucher of confirmation in your email.
- Did you get your voucher? All right then! Enjoy your stay!!! See you at the meeting!
- In case you have any questions, please contact our team at +55 51 3086 9135.
Rates are expressed in REAIS (Brazilian currency)
|Hotel||Distance||Category||R$ (daily rate)||Internet||Check-in||Check-out|
|Single||Double | Twin||Triple|
Sheraton Grand Rio HotelSpeaker's hotel
25/03/2020 - 29/03/2020
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel
If you have been reached out by any other agency offering accommodations for the 8th World Federation of Skull Base Societies Meeting, please note that these companies are not allowed to represent the event in any sort of way, and they do not have access to rooms and rates officially contracted by the meeting. Please be aware of these unauthorized companies and agencies that cannot deliver what they promise in terms of quality and location. In case you have been reached out by these agencies or companies or have any question regarding their legitimacy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +55 51 3086-9124.
Henry W. S. Schroeder, M. D., Ph.D. is professor and chairman at the Department of Neurosurgery at the University Medicine in Greifswald, Germany. He obtained his MD at the University in Greifswald in 1989. In 1996 he received the Board Certification as Neurosurgeon. Since 2004 he is Professor of Ne...View more
1974-1980 Undergraduate, Faculty of Medicine Osaka City University, Japan
1980-1987 Resident, Dept. of Neurosurgery Osaka City University
1988-1990 Research Associate
Dept. of Neurosurgery, Medical College of Virginia, USA
1990-1991 Clinical Fellow, Dept. of ENT, Fluda Municip...
Dr. Couldwell specializes in Neurosurgery, Brain Tumors, Brain Aneurysms, Skull Base Surgery, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Head Trauma and Neuro Critical Care.
William T. Couldwell, MD, PhD serves as Professor and Chair of the Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Utah. He ha...
Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
Located between trendy Barra da Tijuca and famed Ipanema Beach, our extravagant, full-service resort offers extensive business facilities in a tropical setting. Let our complimentary shuttle take you to area beaches, Leblon, and Rio Sul's shops.The renovated Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort is the city's only beachfront resort with an extensive recreational area, spa, and amenities. Its lush, landscaped grounds are set above a white-sand beach fronting the tropical South Atlantic and flanked by towering mountains.Our 538 guest rooms and suites feature comfortable "Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience" beds as well as private balconies overlooking the sea. Club Level accommodations include access to the Sheraton Club Lounge and an exclusive area for breakfast.
Avenida Niemeyer 121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - 22450-220 - Brazil